The following methods can be used to combat email spam.
1. Use spam filters for your email account. If you‘re using email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc. Then spam filters are used by default. Each Spam filter has it‘s algorithm to detect spam emails and will automatically move them to
2. Do not post your email address in public forums, user comments and chat- rooms. Give your email address only to trustworthy websites while signing
3. While taking up online surveys and filling up feedback forms, it is better not to give your personal email address. Instead sign up for a dummy email account and use this for surveys and feedback forms.
4. While posting, your contact email address on your website, use this format
5. Do not respond to unknown messages. When you receive